Wednesday, December 5, 2007

make or break

in the next few days (might even be hours), i have to make a decision.

i always tell myself that if i have to decide on something, i should always use my mind and not my heart. but sometimes you also need to use your heart in order to choose. you don't just decide based on the facts and figures. you also need to decide based how you feel.

oh well, i hope when i read this blog 5 to 10 years from now, i'd say that i made the right choice.

*fingers
crossed*

3 comments:

LING-LING said...

anu ng nangyari?? anung naging decision mo?

PaperTiger said...

...well, sometimes what you feel can deceit you. I mean, you get so detached with something until it gets a total hold of you. Then, it makes it hard to let go.

I wish all the best for you.

vin said...

@lingling: isipin mo na lang na hindi ako nagvoluntary exit. haha

@paper tiger: thanks. i think i made the right decision...for now! :)