Saturday, July 28, 2007

8 random facts about vin

my fellow blogger kirbitz tagged me on his 8 random facts game. each player will write 8 little known facts about himself and in the end will choose 8 bloggers to be tagged. so here it is.

1. i kill roaches the easy way. instead of doing the disgusting slipper splat, i just use a lighter and a flammable spray (perfume, lysol, etc.) and viola. problem solved.

2. i hate spiders. small or big, black or brown, dead or alive, i freak out whenever i see one.

3. i have a crush on shaira luna. nope, she ain't the nerd anymore and she's damn pretty!

4. i don't wear the same jacket on the next day. i have a fetish for jackets.

5. i always name my gadgets. i named my ipod "donna", my videocam "fantasia", my fone "jodie", and my digicam "twinkie".

6. i have a green thumb. yes i have hands that are colored green... no you silly goose, it means i have the passion for gardening.
7. i have never ever purchased a single audio cd. i'm an mp3 junkie.

8. i daydream a lot. and if you could only see it, you'd probably think i'm insane.

here are the ones that i tag:

2. kellecker
3. paper tiger
4. uncle oli
5. jumble-jan
6. rachi
7. twisted banana
8. thunker and keep

5 comments:

NurseJake said...

Nice Post kabayan!

Now, im thinking about naming my fone "Shakira" and my car as "Beyonce".

Keep it up!

_kirBitz_

kellecker said...

wahhh! you tagged me...dang..i gotta prep myself up in this! lol!

vin said...

@kirbitz: nice one!

@kelly: interesting... this i gotta see.

Anonymous said...

I don't name my gadgets, but I absolutely hate spiders.

Malayang Mananaliksik said...

Shaira Luna used to be my classmate back in college. Walang ere.