Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the domokun invasion

come thursday and i will be getting my much awaited domokun necklace from kelly. weee!!
i thought a flight to japan is the only way for me to get this kind of bling bling. thanks to binky, i didn't have to wait that long.


binky is an online fashionista seller. i was actually interested in buying a guitar necklace from her multiply site and just wondered if she can make a domokun one. fortunately, and amazingly, she can!


in case you're wondering, domokun is the mascot of japan's nhk television station, appearing in several 30 second stop-motion sketches shown as station identification during shows. he is described on the english-language official website as "a strange creature that hatched from an egg." the name "domo" was acquired during the second episode of his show in which a tv announcer said, "doumo, konnichiwa" which is a formal greeting meaning something along the lines of, "well, hello there!", or "hello, domo!", and thus is a convenient dajare. the kun suffix on "domo-kun" is a friendly title often used with young males. oh and that's kelly's hand modelling her domokun ring. another dream come true for me.

thanks kelly! domokun buddies! ^_^

8 comments:

kellecker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kellecker said...

am glad you love em bebs. i told sis binky about this...check her review link *wink* : http://binkydoodles.multiply.com/reviews/item/1

love you! domokun friends for life! hooyeah!

Anonymous said...

revisingv indicator calls cruz squawks ingrid midc vijayawada fofk comics enterprising
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were approximately 170 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices seeking the boots are about 340 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

tol great blog you got here... can you help me out... tagal na kc ako hahanap... ung mga tipong pillow size na plushie toy na domo kun... kindly email me nlng at hitdlights@yahoo.com... ill greatly appreciate it.. thanks bro...

Anonymous said...

Effidecleld
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/celiac-disease]celiac disease[/url]
daypedync